Round The Wicket: Cricket, life and random thoughts

Saturday, March 12, 2005

A blogging debut

With India failing to wrap up proceedings on the final day of the first test against Pakistan, today is probably a rather inauspicious day for a cricket fan to launch his own blog! But I guess things have been worse for India in the past and a draw is a still a draw and not a defeat. Even Stevens. It's time now to look ahead to the tests at Kolkata and Bangalore and hope day 5 at Mohali hasn't proved to be just the tonic our friends from across the border were looking for ... More of my views and opinions on life in general and the world of cricket in particular will find their way to this little space. My space. And my chance to be me. The chance to opt for a lazy drive through the covers or a cheeky flick down to fine-leg. To fire in a yorker or slip in a slower one. So here goes, ladies and gentlemen ... it's left arm and round the wicket!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home